Thursday, February 17, 2011


I thought now would be a good time to post some pictures of cake. Because cake is delicious.


This first picture was for a baby shower. They showed me the announcement, and wanted the elephant on the cover to be on the cake. I'd never done freehand drawing before, on a cake, but in my estimation, I NAILED IT. And this comes from a woman who constantly finds fault in everything she does. The elephant is flawless. The writing, not so much. The actual picture isn't that good, either. I need a better photographer.

This second picture is same family, a year later. Again, with the invitation, but this one was a bit easier. They requested more balloons, and more color. And so they received. I enjoyed doing these cakes for this family.









This picture for the cake on the right just doesn't do it justice. Its Horton Hears a Who, and yet another elephant. She loved her cake, and I enjoyed doing it, as well.


I still think I need a better photographer, though.

Next post will be cakes from a wedding!

No comments: